Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Head In The Game


video

A little baseball trivia never hurt anybody ... until now.  When Deez puts Big Country's knowledge of baseball history to the test, someone takes his eye off the ball and pays the ultimate price.  Well, not the ultimate price, but it still sucks.

For more baseball inspired hilarity, check out these episodes:

Canadian Baseballs (Washington Nationals)

Take Me Out To The Ball Game (New York Yankees)

The Curse Of The Billy Goat (Chicago Cubs)

Funniest Baseball Injuries of All Time




2 comments:

  1. I have directed all of the Disabled - Slow - Learning children of the world to this site.,..as inspiration to them....without more work on their part, they too could possibly host such a site if things don't improve

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first experience with Deez Nuts jokes. Have I led a sheltered life? I any case, "Head in the game" is funny and I thank you for sharing it.

    Go Phils!

    ReplyDelete